- The “Owner” is Unique Party Boutique
- The “Hirer” refers to the person, firm or corporation hiring equipment from the Owner
- The “Equipment” means all the equipment and accessories supplied to the Hirer
- “Terms” means these Terms and Conditions of Hire
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Owner and the Hirer, these terms and conditions shall be the only terms and conditions on which the Owner will provide the goods and or services to the Hirer.
These Terms are deemed to be accepted by the Hirer on payment of a booking deposit, on receipt by the Owner.
The hiring of the equipment will commence from the commencement date specified on the hirer’s invoice and continue for the time that the equipment is in the hirer’s possession. The hirer is entitled to use the equipment for the hire period.
The hirer shall not remove the Hire equipment or any part from the position of its installation without consent from the owner.
The hirer agrees not to use the equipment at locations or purposes different to the equipment’s general designated purpose and specified suitability (such as indoor versus outdoor use).
The hirer acknowledges responsibility for the equipment and is liable for any damage.
HIRE CHARGES & DELIVERY
All prices inclusive GST and delivery fees are extra unless otherwise stated.
Minimum hire spend of $400 excluding delivery and bond.
There is a bond fee which applies at varying costs depending on the nature of the product being hired such jumping castles and lawn games, machines etc.
Amount quoted is for use of equipment for the time that it is in your possession. Unless otherwise specified, any delivery quotation assumes:
- delivery and pick up of goods being provided during ordinary hours of 9am to 5pm.
- any delivery outside ordinary delivery hours will incur an extra surcharge.
- Public Holiday surcharge applies to all bookings on public holidays.
- delivery being made to street level;
- grounds or floors being level and clear;
- If delivery is required to higher thank ground level, the Owner must be notified before deposit is paid as extra surcharge applies.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure measurements of Hire Equipment supplied by the Owner is appropriate for the event space including ceiling heights, door and stair access.
If upon delivery the Hire Equipment does not fit, the Owner has the right to refuse delivery with no refund of hire cost.
- If additional delivery is required the Hirer is subject to redelivery charges;
DEPOSIT & PAYMENTS
A 30% deposit is required within 3 days of receiving your invoice. Failure to do so will result in all requested hire equipment being made available again for public hire. Full payment is to be paid no later than 7 days prior to the date of hirer’s event. Failure to make this payment deadline will result in goods and services not being dispatched or undertaken.
Deposits are non-refundable, transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a credit note. However; if you would like to use your funds for other parts of our business that we can provide we will accommodate this.
Items will not be held without a deposit. Hirer has 3 days within invoice issue date to secure items with 25% deposit.
If order placed less than 7 days from event date, then payment in full is required within 24 hours from invoice issue date.
Payment must be made by bank transfer or EFTPOS over the phone.
CANCELLATION AND VARIATIONS
In the case of cancellation by the hirer deposits are non-refundable, transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a credit note.
The Hirer may cancel an order but will forfeit all booking deposits. For orders cancelled within 30 days of the event date, the balance of the invoice fee is due in full.
Any item removal or deductions from invoice must be made at least 60 days prior to the hire date. Variations made within 60 days will incur a percentage of the hire charge. Additions can be made at any time and are subject to availability.
The Hire agrees and acknowledges that they will only be entitled to receive a refund, if the cancellation occurs at least 60 days prior to the delivery date.
If through any circumstances the Owner is unable to provide goods, then the Owner may:
- make changes to the goods provided that the end performance is not materially prejudiced; or cancel any order (even if it has already been accepted) by notice in writing.
- All cancellations and date changes are to be requested in writing for the consideration of the Owner. Approval for date changes will be subject to the Owners discretion.
The Owner will not be issuing refunds due to events being cancelled by COVID restrictions. Covid is no longer an unknown or unforeseen event.
In the event you have to cancel due to government restrictions The Owner will reschedule The Hirer’s booking or the Hirer will receive credit Notes valid for up to 2 years or the hirer has the opportunity to amend their order to something else that is able to be delivered during the restrictions,
All cancellations need to be submitted in in writing to Unique Party Boutique.
DAMAGE OF EQUIPMENT
The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment for any reason whatsoever except loss or damage which is caused by reasonable wear and tear.
If damage or loss occurs while in the Hirers care, full replacement costs will be charged. If damage or loss is inflicted the Owner reserves the right to invoice and collect from the Hirer the remaining balance required to replace damaged or lost items.
If part of a set is damaged, stained or lost, the Customer is responsible for the full replacement of that set.
All packaging materials are to be returned with the hired goods.
JUMPING CASTLE CONDITIONS
- We require a clear entry to the site, driveway access for a large van or small truck. The decision on site suitability is the installers. If the site is not suitable you will still be liable for the full booking fee.
- Delivery and pick up of goods being provided during ordinary hours of 9am to 5pm with up to a 5-hour hire.
- Winter Period for Jumping castles is Strictly indoor only from May – October.
- All setups are completed prior to the party start time. Any requests for an earlier setup will be considered and advised 24 hours prior if it can be accommodated.
- Access to power is required within 20 meters of equipment.
- Advertised Hire fee is based on setup being made on a flat grassed area. If the castle is to be setup on concrete or any other surface this needs need to be agreed prior to booking and there will be an additional surcharge. We do not setup on stones, Sand or gravel.
- Please ensure the space required for the Castle is not freshly mowed on day of arrival and is clear and tidy of all dog droppings, over hanging trees and obstacles.
- Pets are not allowed on or near the bouncy castle.
- Do not move castle once it has been setup. Please advise of any steps/obstacles etc when booking as these units are heavy and may require additional staff.
- Due to safety concerns, we DO NOT hire in bad weather conditions as inflatables can become dangerous. All outdoor installs run the risk of cancellation due to the weather and deposits are non-refundable if not cancelled prior to the day. If cancelled before the day you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Please ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and operated according to occupancy age and occupancy specific to the hired castle. Adults are not permitted on any Castles.
- NO food, drinks or chewing gum allowed in the Bouncy Castle, nor is face paint, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be inside the Castle (Please note if the Castle is collected in a dirty condition, then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of $150)
- Please remove all footwear.
- Socks must be worn at all times when using the bouncy castle.
- If damage to Bouncy Castle occurs while in the hirer’s care the Owner reserves the right to invoice and collect from the Hirer the remaining balance required to repair or replace the damage.
- Please do not switch off the blower, unless of bad weather or agreed with the owner prior. In the event of heavy rain, the blower must be turned off, disconnected and taken out of the rain to avoid damage which will be explained by the owner on install. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the castle immediately and contact Adriana on 0413 327 089.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure Children are supervised closely at all times – No climbing on walls and roofs, no dangerous play ect applies on all Castles.
- All equipment meets Australian Standards and is tested. We hold $20 million public liability Insurance.
- Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk. The Owner does not accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
BALLOON and STUFFED GIFT BALLOON CONDITIONS
Unique Party Boutique take great care when preparing all orders and pride ourselves on supply of high-quality products and customer service. Every item is delivered in perfect condition. As such:
- In the very rare case of balloons being damaged in transit we will replace the damaged product at our earliest opportunity.
- We take no responsibility for your balloon order after it has been safely delivered.
- We will not refund, replace or exchange items that have been damaged due to lack of care or surrounding conditions after delivery.
If you have any issues with your balloons or are dissatisfied, please contact 0413327089.
If a balloon delivery has been ordered and the recipient is not home upon arriving, we will attempt to contact you to get further instructions. If after two attempts we cannot reach you, we will leave the balloons in the safest place possible on the premises however; we do not take any responsibility of any damage once the balloons have been safely delivered.
Payments and Cancellations:
Balloon orders must be paid for in full when ordered.
If a balloon order is cancelled less than 24hrs from delivery there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
Do not breathe helium from a balloon. Helium is not toxic nor flammable, but breathing
it in can result in asphyxiation (loss of consciousness due to insufficient oxygen).
Do not release foil balloons outdoors. Power failures can result if these balloons become entangled in electric lines.
Popped latex balloons present a choking hazard for small children. Do not leave small children unaccompanied with latex balloons.